* Please note that the 2016 not-modeled securities represent a subset of the not-modeled universe based on securities that were directly submitted by the industry. The full results are encompassed in AVS+.
RMBS/CMBS Securities Not Modeled Reason:
Companies can challenge a securities modeling eligibility status in AVS+ under the "Searches > Structured Securities > Challenge STS Security". Available from November to end of December.
To correct a scientific notation or a formula in the CUSIP column of
your .csv file
Please follow the instructions below to see the fields correctly in Microsoft Excel 2010.
1. Open a new blank workbook in Excel.
2. On the Data tab, in the Get External Data group, click "From Text."
3. Browse to locate and open the .csv file.
4. Follow the instructions in the Import Wizard.
Refer to the following links for more specific importing instructions:
View a tutorial
Learn how to use the system
Review the system
View the invoice details and
The NAIC looks forward to working with insurers to provide the appropriate structured securities information to facilitate the year-end Annual Statement filing process. Please direct inquiries as follows:
Statutory accounting and/or RBC treatment: 816.783.8400, select RMBS option.
Billing or AVS+ questions: 816.783.8300, select option #5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions pertaining to modeling process, analytics & results: 212.398.9000 or SSGinquirydesk@naic.org